Saturday, August 23, 2008

Some new stuff

I figured we could "vote" for ourselves, every time we do some sort of exercise. Then at the end of the month -whoever has been working out the most during the month gets a big cheer from the rest of us! Britt -I already voted for you twice...one for each of the last posts about working out....at least I think it was you Britt.

4 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

Well, I tired to " vote for Britt more than once but it wouldn't let me. See if any of you can vote -without having to "change your vote" Hmmm. Funny thing thing.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

will only let you vote once...at least it looks like that is all it will let you do. Silly little thing!

Brimaca said...

I like the idea. Hopefully we can get it to work. Sorry I forgot to put my name on the posts!

Holly or Joe said...

Maybe you can only vote once a day....hmm. I voted for you britt, again, to make it "two" and It worked.....so we'll keep seeing how it goes, if ever I get to vote for myself. We'll see.

And you don't have to put names on posts, no biggie, I just wanted to give credit where credit was due.