So I have a nasty cold. Usually this means I don't feel like eating anything. But today, for some strange reason, I wanted to eat everything I saw. And because I was sick, I told myself it was okay to be nice and eat what I wanted.
Needless to say, I did not do well today on my diet. And I did not exercise. I can't wait to see the scale on Friday! Especially if this eat-everything cold continues....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww! you are aloud a few splurges! :) Good luck and hope you feel better.
I think, just like with pregnancy, your body craves what it needs. So, while you're sick, if everything thing is lookin' good, you must be needing lots of different vitamins and minerals.
And, if your body needs it, then it will probably use a lot of it, and you might not be too bad off come friday. Just remember portions, i guess.
Feel better!
Post a Comment