Monday, August 18, 2008

Eating Slow

I love the tip on the side but it is really hard for me not to eat fast with a baby around. So what I do is I eat however I have to eat and then wait twenty minutes after I'm done before I decide to pack more on my plate. Almost always I end up not eating seconds. Maybe doesn't work as well but it's all I feel like I can do for now.

4 comments:

Getting Slim Chicks said...

That's is my plan -"do what I can for now"...then slowly progress. There is no way I can go cold turkey ---except I've made myself with Pepsi....but i still have ranch on my salads sometimes, and I don't buy skim milk or anything like that...it's about small steps.

No matter how ya do it -gaging your fullness level is what it's all about. So good job!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I suck at eating slowly but with weight watchers I only allow myself so much anyway to stay within my points range. :)

Brimaca said...

Why do you buy skim milk?

Holly or Joe said...

I don't buy skim milk -I thin it's gross...I was making a point that I don't go too extreme. :)