I have hit a weight-loss plateau. What do I do? It is so frustrating! I was doing so great and now I am stuck. It's been 3 weeks since I've dropped any weight.
What do you do when you get to this point? I still have 26 pounds to go, and I don't want to be stuck here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just try to change up my workout routine...I switch between yoga, and aerobics, with strength training and aerobics or kick boxing. :)
I was going to reccommend the same thing. Change everything up. Sometimes just changing the excerise is a big help, but also the food. I know it's so easy for me to just the same things everyday ('casue I already know it's value) but changing things helps........And, It might sound crazy, but I reached a plateau on Weight watchers, adn it was 'cause I was eating the bare minimum and working out the maximum....so your body holds on to everything if that's the case. Give your body a break for a week and see what happens, then start back with some different excerise routine.
Hey Lalani, I also wanted to say --wait to go for not GAINing any durning those three weeks. Sometimes, after a couple weeks of no loss I'd give up adn slpurge 'cause I was depressed..then I would gain he following week... But you've stuck to your habits even though a plateau --you'll start loosing again! You're amazing!!!
Post a Comment