Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hey Hey!

Hey! I am starting this blog as a way to get all of us -who are trying to loose weight- to inspire each other, encourage each other and share ideas and tips of things that have worked for us.

I did Weight Watchers after having Ben, and LOVED the class meeting, where I could go every week to get encouragement and help from those who were in my same boat. It was awesome, but, it cost money that I feel I don't need to spend this time around. I have the tools, and the drive, I just won't have the support group if I don't go back..........so, this blog will be my support group.

I wanted something that could benefit anyone wanting to get back in shape, or loose a few ~million~ pounds. So here goes.

Oh, and if you want to add posts of your own, let me know and I will give you the username and password, so we all can share. I would prefer if this wasn't just a Holly page, but a more well rounded page of lots of minds and situations coming together!

1 comment:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Sweet! My mom and I just started doing weight watchers...not going to the meetings cause my mom has done this before but I am just using her "tools" to know how many points things are and stuff! So far I have lost 6.5 lbs!!! YAY! My goal for next week is 2 lbs.