I have always kind of known I eat when emotional --whether bored, happy, or sad, or mad......but I have been really good at keeping it cool, ever since WW. But, earlier today I was feeling pretty peeved (too long a story)...and I bought myself a box of Jr. Mints, and ate the whole box within minutes (not the little box). I think about it now, and I think I did it 'cause I wanted total control over something --so I chose to eat whatever I wanted when I wanted.
Not my proudest moment I assure you. I feel bad for not controlling myself better, over something really not such a big deal, and I hate that I turned to something unproductive to feel better. Oh well, at least there's tomorrow and another chance to get back in line.
And, oh man -I hope I didn't blow my weigh in. :o
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As I told Lalani...you are aloud a splurge from time to time...rack it up to a good splurge. Don't be too hard on yourself. It will be fine. I lost another 2 lbs! Yay for me...I'm on the road to my goal of 20 pounds lost by September 20th (10 year reunion)
Sweet! 20 lbs! You'll make it!
Post a Comment