Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Healthy BMI Range

Recently I've been focusing on getting into my healthy BMI range instead of focusing so much on my perfect weight. I've found that the switch in my additude toward being healthy instead of being skinny has really helped to motivate me.

I want to be around and able to play hours of soccer with my kids without being exhausted. I want to teach them healthy habits and show them what a blessing our bodies are.

This has made all the difference in my approach to my exercise and diet. I hope that it helps you!

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

I hardly focus on my weight. I just weight when I go to the doctors. I do however know that I need to get healthy. I want the same things you do. However, my motivation still needs a good kick in the pants.

Holly or Joe said...

I love the "good example" part for the kids. I want that too. I think in today's society kids know all too much the fast food places and not so much the sit down dinners. I fear for the "norm" when they are older. Healthy eating habits noware definently key.

And, yeah -it's not about weight as much as it is about over all health. But, I still love to watch the scale drop. ;)

Holly or Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Getting Slim Chicks said...

That's one thing I'm proud of. My kids have three home cooked meals a day. We only eat out a couple times a month if even that.