I have been a big fan of Progresso Soups for a long time --why? They are so good, and there are tons of flavors that are 100 calories or LESS per serving. Many of them are 0-1 points on Weight Watcher Program. They are good people! And they fill you up! I highly reccomend this soup for helping loose weight --what other food can you eat, that FILLS you up, and is 0 points, tastey and full of veggies and fiber? Good stuff! I promise.Monday, August 11, 2008
Ode to Progresso Soup.
I have been a big fan of Progresso Soups for a long time --why? They are so good, and there are tons of flavors that are 100 calories or LESS per serving. Many of them are 0-1 points on Weight Watcher Program. They are good people! And they fill you up! I highly reccomend this soup for helping loose weight --what other food can you eat, that FILLS you up, and is 0 points, tastey and full of veggies and fiber? Good stuff! I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOH! That sounds like a great idea. Never thought of that one. Thanks for the tip! :)
Mindy -you'll find them a big help with weight watchers. On the days where you're getting high in your points and you still have a while meal to go, you can eat one of these soups and totally not blow the day's points. It helpd me a ton to have them around. Plus, they are qick and easy -like some junk food can be, so they are an easy alternative when you're pressed for time adn STARVING --you won't go with the junk food, 'cause this is just as simple.
They saved me many a days -and are still saving me.
Post a Comment