I don't want to keep updating if no one is looking. At least comment or something so I know. If at least two people are keeping up, then so will I. If not, it's too much work!
-Britt
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have tried to comment but I can't it won't let me. I check this blog almost everyday.
Britt I am here. I haven't been in the gym for the last week bc I'm preparing to go on vaca. I'll post when I get back. I have a new workout plan that I want to write on, but I thought I'd do it first. HEHE
sorry lady! been a hectic week...this is the first time i have looked at the blog since my last post, but it should be getting a little bit slower at work now..i hope!
Please don't stop posting. This is good info and I'm doing WW now too! Thanks for the encouragement!!! I really need it. I like the product suggestions and recipes. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment