Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey everyone!

My name is Nicole and I am a friend of Britt. I am really excited to join your group and happy to find that I really am not the only one out there! I am currently apart of the Metabolic Research Center weight loss and have seen really good results so far (it has only been a week!). Hope to hear back from all of you soon!

5 comments:

Brimaca said...

That stinks about the scale thing!

Maybe you had on heavier clothes?

Getting Slim Chicks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

quite possibly! I was wearing my sweatpants now that I think about it.

Brimaca said...

time of day also changes it a lot. I weighh three lbs. more at night than I do in the morning. Also, if I just exercised I often weigh more.

Nicole said...

so true! i love weighing in the morning :)