Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Spectacle

Sorry to post right on top of you Holly but this was too funny not to write about.
I started babysitting my friend's one-year-old today. She is a doll. She was having a hard time with it being her first day. I thought we'd go on a walk to the park which I do a few times a week with my own kids. I put Sydney and Malachi in the double stroller and strapped 19 lb. Libby to my chest and off I went.
Holy cow that was a workout! I thought turbo jam was tough. I was sweating like you would not believe, all out of breath, and exhausted by the time we got there. Then Sydney had fallen asleep but M and L were still awake to I ran around playing with them.
Then we started on the walk home. My butt felt damp. I looked back and realized I had sat in a puddle on a slide and it looked like I either had a ton of butt sweat or had peed my pants. The walk home is on a pretty busy road. Everyone was already staring because I had my hands quite full. Then Libby fell alseep and her poor head was rolling side to side. So I'm trying to push the stroller one-handed and balance my poor baby's head. I wish I had someone to take a picture because I was quite the spectacle. I think I got my workout for a least a month! :)

4 comments:

Holly or Joe said...

Hey you need to count that on the side work out tally! Anything anyone does....like go walking, or anything creative to move more counts as a workout, not just the tough videos! So, whoo hoo for you!! You probably burned a ton of calories.

Getting Slim Chicks said...

DId you ever get your scale?

Brimaca said...

no sure haven't

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

lol, you are a hoot Brittany. :) That is DEFINITELY something I would deem a work out.