Sorry I have been gone from posting here for so long. Time is sparse these days.
Anyway, I'd love to report large drops in weight...but I am slowing way down. Last week I maintained my weight, and this week I only lost .6 pounds. (At least I'm still loosing). I have had NO time and, quite honestly, NO energy to work out. (Joe has been getting home way late from a fire on his district, and by then I am too tired to leave him with the kids to workout.)
However... NO MORE EXCUSES!! I want to see the pounds come off more than I want one extra hour of sleep. So, Ladies, I am GOING to start working out at least week times a week! Wish me luck!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Luck! You can totally do it!
Good luck!! You can do it! I'm gonna have to tell you though that unfortunately (in a way) I won't be losing weight anymore...I just found out after a year and a half I'm FINALLY PREGNANT!! I'm not putting it on my blog yet until I'm farther along (I'm only 6 weeks) So I guess I'm not gonna be able to report weight loss, but I am too excited to care! :)
Mindy! AAAAHHHHHH! YAY!!! That's awesome --and actually the only way you could ever leave the "Loose Weight Feel Great" club, so you're safe to leave.
Still, feel free to post anytime about weight loss related stuff, and after baby number 2, join in again to loose the baby weight. ;)
And, I emailed ya a better congrats.
Yay Mindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment