Thursday, November 19, 2009

A New Friend

My awesome friend J (I'm not sure what she wants to be called on here yet) is joining us! I hope she participates more than the rest of you! Just kidding.... Or not.
But I love ya anyway.

BTW I am back up to 202. I seem to be stuck here. Mainly because I don't want to eat less. Maybe I'll get there. I am upping my workouts this week. I'm going to try doing twenty minutes in the morning so on the nights I don't run with my partner I have a choice to workout for a shorter amount of time. Wish me luck!

I did break my running record today. I didn't go further but I beat my time. Pretty exciting!

Feel free to invite anyone you know to the site too.

Welcome J and I'm glad to have ya!

2 comments:

Shanie Ellison said...

I can't contribute this site won't let me log in to participate.

Jade said...

Hey girls Brit invited to your blog. im really excited to get some great ideas from here. My starting wt would have been 252, but 2 weeks ago i was sick with the swine flu and lost 8lbs! yay! Thats THE only good that came out of it! So i am officially at 244!